Inspector Wipe Test Plate
不銹鋼WipeTest Plate容易直接擦拭上輻射偵測器背面，GM管窗口的前面定位1公分的固定距離上。該擦拭板是可拆卸用一般測量。分新板本機型、舊板本機型二型（專利＃5936246)，本WipeTest Plate可作試驗板用，又可作保護蓋格管用，可用濾除Alpha和Beta用。(價格不含輻射偵測器之儀器)
The stainless steel WipeTest Plate slides easily onto the Inspector positioning the depression andwipe directly in front of the GM tube window at a fixed distance of 1 centimeter. The WipeTest plate isremovable for general surveying or decontamination. It can be used for protecting the GM from damageand prevent the instrument from being contaminated while the Inspector is not in use.
Material:0.025 inches thick 304 stainless steel
Size: 3.1 x 4.46 inches
Weight: 2.5 oz. including left and right bracket
If you ordered your Inspector with the WipeTest Plate included, there is no assembly required.
If you ordered the WipeTest Plate as a Kit, please complete the following assembly procedure.
1. Remove the two rubber strips from the back of the Inspector.
2. Remove the four screws from the back of the instrument.
3. Place the two spacers over the top enclosure screw holes.
4. Place the left and right bracket (see illustration above) over screw holes and insert screws.
1. With the Inspector digital display face up and the WipeTest plate in place, slide the Wipe Test Plate up until the depression is visible.
2. Place wipe in the depression and slide plate back in place until it stops.
3. Set timer on the Inspector and start the timed count.
4. When the timed count is finished, note the total counts on the LCD.
Note: If needed, decontaminate WipeTest Plate before inserting a new wipe to be counted.
5. Tighten the bottom screws and gently hand tighten top screws. Over tightening the top screws will make the WipeTest Plate hard to slide on and off.
6. Slide the WipeTest Plate onto the Inspector.